Helping Keep The Cleveland Community Local
Fri February 22, 2019
- Redcar's art deco Regent Cinema future guaranteed - The cinema closed in April due to "significant structural problems".
- Redcar Steelworks land transfer confirmed - It has taken 18 months to agree the land transfer from Tata Steel.
- Man who admitted smothering partner had killed before - Paul Plunkett, who had been jailed for strangling a previous partner, killed Barbara Davison last year.
- Two found dead after North Ormesby house fire - Firefighters said the blaze in the kitchen had burnt itself out by the time they got there.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.