Helping Keep The Cleveland Community Local
Mon November 18, 2019
- Anna Turley libel trial: Union withdraws dishonesty claim - Labour candidate Anna Turley is being accused of wanting to "oust" Jeremy Corbyn.
- Jonathan Porritt jailed for life for Middlesbrough stab murder - Jonathan Porritt had denied killing John Lewis but was convicted by a jury at Teesside Crown Court.
- Two schools in Jarrow and Stockton shut amid norovirus outbreak - Hundreds of pupils and staff at two schools in Jarrow and Stockton show signs of a vomiting bug.
- Middlesbrough Council children's service £5m overspend - A report to councillors warns the overspend poses a "significant risk" to the council's finances.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.