Helping Keep The Cleveland Community Local
Tue December 11, 2018
- Young highly sceptical of social mobility - Many young adults think your social background gets you further in life than talent, a survey says.
- Transplanted organs gave patients cancer - Two people developed cancer after organ donations from a woman who had the undetected disease.
- Stockton Globe Theatre: Structural woes add to revamp cost - Problems were uncovered when Stockton's Globe Theatre was "stripped back to the bare bones".
- Hartlepool Headland sea defence problem 'disappointing' - Hartlepool Borough Council is investigating how coping stones on the £9.5m scheme became dislodged.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.